Website & SEO project: Architektin Kelbing, Germany
Website URL: www.architektin-kelbing.de
"Mr. Zimmermann - Webdesign Service, Mr. Komo and Mr. Papadopoulos - Web Conceptions, have succeeded in expressing my identity through the website and implementing my wishes perfectly.
I am thrilled by the result of my new website. I recommend Web design Services and Web Conceptions full of conviction without hesitation!" Visit Architektin Kelbing Website
Specific Industry: Architektin Kelbing is an office practicing architecture and design since 2003 and having worked on many leading private and public projects in Überlingen and the wider Lake Constance/Bodensee region of Baden-Württemberg in Southern Germany. This includes a range of project sizes and types, such as residential buildings, urban design/planning and regeneration, commercial, industrial, and landmark sites for the public sector. Architecture & Design Services cover: pre-design planning, analysis and advisory; architecture and interior conceptual design lead and project management; as well as construction administration
Year launched: 2017
Web Design, Development, SEO, Social Media & Online Presence
Our team, Web Conceptions together with Webdesign-Dienst Überlingen were hired to provide a complete online rebrand solution, including a new website (design, development, SEO and content), new logo, and a kick-start in social media. At the same time, ensuring some level of continuity in branding, so as to maintain existing awareness and familiarity gained from the old website and marketing.
Our team travelled to Germany on multiple occasions to meet with the client, and together with our local partner in Germany to work more closely and personally on the project – such as during the initial discussion and planning phase, and then later in development/pre-launch, and post launch.
Crucial to this project was initial research for developing the online strategy, namely content writing and organic SEO, as well as the overall design in user experience. In depth key word analysis in German (primary market) and English, as well as competitor benchmarking ensured the website's content was well positioned to quickly gain strong online presence and search engine rankings. Also vital, was planning and building a custom back office (CMS) for certain dynamic sections of the website, allowing for easy maintenance and continued growth.
Services for this website project included:
- Research and planning for the website's concept, design and content
- Frontend website design and development, with full responsive infrastructure (i.e. automatically adapting for PCs, mobile, tablets, Smart TVs)
- Organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for both German-speaking and English-speaking markets, supported by deep research, keyword analysis and competitor benchmarking
- Re-writing of content in English and full localisation for Germany
- New custom-built Content Management System (CMS), with modules needed for maintaining aspects of the website – as recommended, discussed and planned – plus adding of content
- Assistance with the website's photos, illustrations and graphic work
- Creation of new logo and letterheads, in line with website's feel and client's positioning
- Kick start with social media, namely Facebook page, Google+ page, LinkedIn and Xing profiles, together with consultations on social media best practices going forward
- New hosting plan and support
Backed by over 15 years' experience and know-how in web design, development, IT, SEO and marketing communications, this new architektin-kelbing.de website is an excellent example of our team's ability to grasp a particular business sector and the client's requirements and then bring this all to life online. It also further demonstrates our team's creativity, professionalism and proven working processes, able to easily and efficiently work with clients in different countries across the EU-Europe, as well as globally.