Website Project: M.Shambartas Legal Services; MSLAWYERS.EU
"Web Conceptions have done an excellent job with our law firm's new website. The team was very professional and prompt, and best of all, provided a complete solution and fully autonomous service, including development, content writing, back-end CMS software, SEO and hosting. Actually they delivered more than what was initially proposed. They are now by our side, with ongoing support in digital communications and overall direction on how we should maintain the site. Highly recommend the team. They are honest, down-to-earth and ahead of the trends here in Cyprus." Visit M.Shambartas Advocates & Legal Consultants Website
Website URL: www.mslawyers.eu
Website Project: M.Shambartas via the MSLawyers.eu website is a Nicosia-based law firm supporting international clients with legal and corporate professional services in Cyprus and the European Union (EU), together with modern and dynamic local market legal services for a changing society.
Client Location: Nicosia-Cyprus, European Union Member
Year launched: 2014
Working with Web-Conceptions, Bespoke Website Design, Development & SEO Service
Focus for this project was to deliver an ultra modern-looking, fully responsive (i.e. adaptable to mobile phones and tablet devices) and content-rich website, thus being informative, user-friendly, as well as creating a platform to better boost online exposure and corporate credibility; in the Cyprus market, European Union and globally. In doing so, driving website traffic and in turn increasing business activity for the law firm. Web Conceptions' solution for the law firm M.Shambartas includes:
- Initial business consulting
- Web design concept and layout
- Programming development and functionalities
- In-depth content research, copywriting and editing
- Custom-built content management system (CMS) for creating and managing new content dynamically, namely with regards to international practice services, law journal and legal publications
- Organic search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, and
- Kick-start in digital communication channels, with profiles on various relevant portals and key social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN and Google+
Results: producing one of the most advance, user-friendly, and attractive websites for a law firm in Cyprus to date. Backed by increasing online presence and exposure, organically via search engines, as well as third party websites and social media platforms.